Marigold Files #6: The Death Plague of the Twinstar (Dark Wolf Army and Bozilla & Tank's Twinstar Title reigns)

Hello everyone and welcome back to the Marigold Files. I am usually giddy to be doing these blogs, but I am just trying to push through this. Especially with the recent news of PAC passing away. Like this has just been very depressing 1 month.


Now it is time to dive in. Usually I would dive into one reign, but these two are a special case in particular. Because I will dive into the proclaimed, "Death Plague of the Twinstar". And these two reigns are short and are able to fit in there. And being the Dark Wolf Army and Bozilla & Tank all as a collective. So without further a due, let's roll with it.


Dark Wolf Army and Bozilla & Tank's Twinstar Championship Reigns:


  • MiraiSaku (MIRAI & Mai Sakurai) (c) vs Dark Wolf Army (Nagisa Nozaki & CHIAKI) (featuring Bozilla) (15:28) 
  • 13/12/2024
  • Dream Star Fighting Marigold 
  • Marigold Twinstar Championship Match
  • Marigold Winter Wonderland Fight - Day 6 
  • ZERO: ★★★★

Last time, I talked about how this match was needed as a way to counteract the previous title defense of MiraiSaku which went 30 minutes. 30 minutes of my life that I will never get back. This title fight was 15 minutes, but it is not the typical tag team title defense. 

This was a massive clusterfuck. I mean like clusterfuck is taking it light, because from moment one until the end was 15 minutes of complete bullshittery. Bozilla kept on getting involved with no one stopping her at all. And the only reason why I rated this fight is because it was a much needed breather. 


This had the ending of Nagisa Nozaki clobbering Mai Sakurai with the Noah Lancer to get the victory. Which meant that the Dark Wolf Army are your brand new Twinstar Champions. Like I said in my previous blog, if you don't like this, perfectly understandable. This was pure nonsense, but it was needed nonsense. 

Now that the reign has begun, let's continue with these Wolves.


  • Dark Wolf Army (Nagisa Nozaki & CHIAKI) (c) vs Bozilla & Myla Grace (14:14) - V1
  • 26/12/2026
  • Dream Star Fighting Marigold 
  • Marigold Twinstar Championship Match 
  • Marigold Winter Wonderland Fight - Day 9 
  • ZERO: ★★★★1/2

Lucky bastards. The Dark Wolf Army would have their first and only defense would be against Bozilla. Makes senses, seeing as she did help them win the belts to begin with. It left the question of who is going to be Bozilla's tag team partner. Well, it happened to be Myla Grace. 

This also happened to be the last match Myla Grace had in Japan. I realized this when Nagisa Nozaki grabbed the microphone and started talking. So the bullshittery gets a pass because of the emotional weight. I loved the Tornado Splash she did from the corner. 

This was chaotic, terrifying and hilarious to watch, which I do recommend if you want to see a car crash.


  • Dark Wolf Army (Nagisa Nozaki & CHIAKI) (c) vs Bozilla & Tank (7:10) 
  • 03/01/2025
  • Dream Star Fighting Marigold 
  • Marigold Twinstar Championship Match 
  • Marigold First Dream 
  • ZERO: ★1/2

Wow. Well, this... was supreme dogshit. This has to be one of the worst tag team matches that I have ever seen. And that is saying something because I have seen bad matches. I have to address the elephant in the room and that is Tank. 

Tank surprises me and not in the way that you are thinking. I was surprised by her appearance given the graphic of this match. It's feeling I had from when I first saw Chihiro Hashimoto where I thought she was gonna tower over people, only for the Sendai Girls World Champion to be shorter than my wardrobe cupboard. 

Tank is very buff, which is not what I expected. However, I personally think it caused more harm than good. Even though it sounds very ridiculous, Tank just moves around like the most untuned action figure ever. She needed to have WD40 injected, because she was struggling to move. 

She wasn't the only factor as Nagisa Nozaki's perfomance was also really dreadful. That performance was about as enthusiastic as Manchester City's 114 Guilty charges. I'd rather watch paint dry than watch Nozaki ever wrestle at this rate.

Bozilla and CHIAKI tried their best to salvage this mess, but then again, they might be also not trying. But I highly doubt that being the case. Then chair thing happened. Okay... So CHIAKI had a signature chair with written stuff on it. She chucked it at Bozilla and clearly, missed her. 


However, CHIAKI got it back and... they did the chucking part again. It doesn't sound too bad on the surface, but this was so awkward that it sucks all of the little amounts of energy this had, out of the damn room. 

Anyway, Bozilla pinned CHIAKI with the Bozilla Bomb following a Tank Slam from Tank to become the new Twinstar Champions. Now that we have begun their Twinstar Championship reign, let's move on. Seems like we are gonna have a long day-- 


  • Bozilla & Tank (c) vs The Passion Family (Nanae Takahashi & Seri Yamaoka) (19:32) 
  • 19/01/2025
  • Dream Star Fighting Marigold 
  • Marigold Twinstar Championship Match 
  • Marigold New Years Golden Garden - Day 4 
  • ZERO: ★★★★3/4 

Oh! Didn't see that coming at all. 16 days following their title win, Bozilla and Tank would defend their Twinstar Championships in Korakuen Hall. They were facing a team known as The Passion Family. This featured a long tenured veteran who was at the tail end of her career, Nanae Takahashi. Her partner is someone who had just competed her first pro match, but already turned many heads in Seri Yamaoka.

After everything in the build up, which includes Takahashi and Yamaoka tagging together a lot in preparation. It resulted in one of the best title matches or probably the best tag team title match I've seen from this belt so far. I think that the context matters here as this had more brawl and grit style from the get go. 

It was done really well here even though Tank just chucked Seri Yamaoka into the crowd without telling the people to move. It created a bigger sense of danger or an obstacle for our challengers to overcome. Bozilla is someone that should be looked at as a prodigy in this sport. She blew my mind when she did the Shoten-Kai to CHIAKI. 

Here, she reversed Yamaoka's Cassadora into an Armbar. Then the main focus of this being Seri Yamaoka. Like honestly wow, what a performance that was. I would like to give a fun fact that me and Seri Yamaoka were born in the same year man. While she was here at 18 putting on these performances, I was in my room contemplating whether I finished high school. That was incredible. 


In a moment that is saying to you that Seri Yamaoka is the future of professional wrestling, Yamaoka picks up & slams Tank with a Super German Suplex to get her team the victory. This meant that The Passion Family are your brand new Twinstar Champions. 

Bozilla betrayed Tank afterwards, but that isn't important. This image of Seri Yamaoka carrying Nanae Takahashi on her shoulder really makes me feel a sense of courage and hope to push through everything. Seeing this is like a shining where everything can be possible as long as you put your mind to it. Thank you.


Post Time!

The passing of the "BASTARD" PAC is one that caught me completely off guard, so finishing this blog was quite a lot of mood swings. This was an interesting format to pull off and plus, I didn't want to do two blogs for these titles especially since there are both very short.


Anyway... NEXT TIME! We continue the title reigns as we follow a team of the past, present and future. That team is known as The Passion Family! See you all next time.


Kind Regards,
ZERO (or Archer)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marigold Files #1: Did Somebody Say Yoga? (La Vie en Rose's 3D Trios Championship Reign)

A Beautiful Madness turned into US Bootleg Marceline (Giulia's WWE Women's United States Championship Reign)

The Flame Of Heaven Burns (Dream Trine's Artist Of Stardom Championship Reign)