The Wild Heart's Nueva capa de Espiritu Evolucionado (Hazuki's CMLL-Japan Women's Championship reign)
I know you are going to send me to hell for that title. But I just wanted to do another blog on Hazuki and I liked her CMLL-Japan Women's Championship reign, so I am doing this now. I would also like to thank Kevin ジュリア☆葉月 on X for allowing me to use his picture for this blog. Yes, I asked for permission and was granted with reasonable conditions.
I thought of doing this quite a while ago when I wrote a blog covering *check notes* 13 matches! From Hazuki specifically. If I have to mention, this is the only time I'd done that many about one wrestler in particular. And I'll never do that again.
I know you might be thinking. That isn't Hazuki. That is Koguma. I am aware of that. However, this does have relation to this blog and I wanted to do something different. Dark Silueta beat Lluvia on the July 4th Arena Mexico show to become the CMLL-Japan Women's Champion.
She teamed up with FWC's Forever Spark Joshi World Champion Hazuki and Koguma against Mi Vida Loca's Suzu Suzuki, Rina Yamashita and Akira Kurogane. They lost, but on the third show, Silueta would have her first defense of the CMLL-Japan Women's Title against Koguma.
Unfortunately in the early stages, Dark Silueta suffered an injury on the outside of the ring. I am not sure of the kind of injury that she suffered, so referee Barb Sasaki ended the match and Koguma would win the match via referee stoppage. This means that our resident Bear is the brand new CMLL-Japan Women's Champion.
It is certainly an unfortunate thing to happen and STARDOM made the right call to stop everything. As much as we know about pro wrestling and it's structure, accidents like this happen. It's just sad all over the board with Koguma winning her first non-Puroresu title.
Sike! Okay, I'm kidding. The only reason why this was featured here is simply because I love mindless fun and this had more progress to this blog. Hazuki got her team the victory by pinning Ema which makes me look at the Wild Heart with a large bombastic side eye.
Now we can finally talk about this match. You'll only be surprised that this was the first I saw these two face each other which was their last singles match since this. This was an incredible match which is why I rated the full 5 stars. The most notable moment in this match for me was the Code Red that Koguma hit on Hazuki from the corner.
Hazuki and Koguma would be in Arena Mexico, Arena Coliseo and even competed in ERLL. (I'm not gonna pretend that I know the name of that promotion.) Despite living life in Mexico, there was an offer sent by another wrestler back at home...
Mei Seira was the High Speed Champion at the time of Crimson Nightmare. She made an offer to Hazuki as the next person to challenge for the High Speed Championship. The match was officially made and it happened on Nov 3rd. This meant that Hazuki had a chance to become a triple crown champion.
Stardom. STARDOM. STARDOM WRESTLING! If you have seen their match from Nightmare Crimson and had not watch their rematch from Korakuen Hall in January, you have done yourself a disservice. This was essentially the match from Crimson Nightmare, but there was more.
There are three things guaranteed in life: Death, Taxes and Tabata from CMLL coming in for a 3 Month Tour in STARDOM. Since this was around the time that CMLL wrestlers would do tours in Japan. This is most prevalent in late-January to February, where CMLL and NJPW do their Fantasica Mania tour. Some of the luchadoras would be doing these tours in Japan for different companies.
India Sioux would finally get the wish as she hit the La Rosa on Hazuki and got the 1, 2, 3. This means that India Sioux is your brand new CMLL-Japan Women's Champion. This means that she will be coming for another potential tour soon.
Anyway, I hope you'd liked the unique style of what I do. Shoutout to Kevin for allowing me to use his image. Go follow him on his platform. And I'll see you all next time. KUMA!!!!
The Forever Spark Joshi World Champion has had her fare share of brilliant matches in 2026 which will make you question why she hasn't reached more into the Wonder or World Of Stardom scene in STARDOM. And also why doesn't Spark Joshi Pro let her just defend the World Title in other promotions? I don't know.
Maybe it's due to burnout from watching that many matches of her that caused me to stall on this, but I am able to watch this reign. And I will add matches to provide more context I have been following STARDOM closely around this time. So it won't be just CMLL-Japan Women's Title bouts, but it's the main focus on here.
(Especially since Ema Maishima is doing her first overseas tour in Mexico and so far, I have heard so many positive things about it. I'm so happy for her continued success.)
I hope you don't mind the unique on this one. So with that being said, let's get into it.
Hazuki's CMLL-Japan Women's Championship Chapter:
- Dark Silueta (c) vs Koguma (4:54)
- 10/09/2025
- World Wonder Ring Stardom
- CMLL-Japan Women's Championship Match
- Stardom (Sep 10th)
- ZERO: No Rating (Under 5 minutes and ended prematurely)
I know you might be thinking. That isn't Hazuki. That is Koguma. I am aware of that. However, this does have relation to this blog and I wanted to do something different. Dark Silueta beat Lluvia on the July 4th Arena Mexico show to become the CMLL-Japan Women's Champion.
The following month, Dark Silueta would be doing a wrestling tour in Japan. She started with ZERO1, Gokigen Pro, World Woman Pro-Wrestling Diana, Pro-Wrestling: WAVE and Secret Base. Silueta would debut for STARDOM on the final night that year's FIVESTAR.
She teamed up with FWC's Forever Spark Joshi World Champion Hazuki and Koguma against Mi Vida Loca's Suzu Suzuki, Rina Yamashita and Akira Kurogane. They lost, but on the third show, Silueta would have her first defense of the CMLL-Japan Women's Title against Koguma.
It is certainly an unfortunate thing to happen and STARDOM made the right call to stop everything. As much as we know about pro wrestling and it's structure, accidents like this happen. It's just sad all over the board with Koguma winning her first non-Puroresu title.
However it does lead to...
- Neo Genesis (Starlight Kid, Mei Seira & Miyu Amasaki) & Ema Maishima vs Mi Vida Loca (Rina Yamashita, Itsuki Aoki, Akira Kurogane & Bozilla) vs FWC (Spark Joshi World Champion Hazuki & CMLL-Japan Women's Champion Koguma) & Cosmic Angels (Yuna Mizumori & Aya Sakura) (8:47)
- 27/09/2025
- World Wonder Ring Stardom
- Stardom (Sep 27th)
- ZERO: No Rating
Sike! Okay, I'm kidding. The only reason why this was featured here is simply because I love mindless fun and this had more progress to this blog. Hazuki got her team the victory by pinning Ema which makes me look at the Wild Heart with a large bombastic side eye.
Afterwards, Hazuki got on the mic and wanted confirmation for a CMLL-Japan Women's Title match between the two best friends or close friend-- I have no real idea of what. Taro Okada confirmed that CMLL wanted a title match between these two before they leave to Mexico for their CMLL tour.
Which finally leads to...
- Koguma (c) vs Hazuki (22:12)
- 11/10/2025
- World Wonder Ring Stardom
- CMLL-Japan Women's Championship Match
- Stardom (Oct 11th)
- ZERO: ★★★★★
Now we can finally talk about this match. You'll only be surprised that this was the first I saw these two face each other which was their last singles match since this. This was an incredible match which is why I rated the full 5 stars. The most notable moment in this match for me was the Code Red that Koguma hit on Hazuki from the corner.
The best part of this was the simple story, and provided an energy which was refreshing. These are two tenure, but young, hungry fighters battling to prove that they are the best is the perfect formula to create an immensely heated and moving semi main event match. And proves that they should be challenging in the higher divisions right now.
Hazuki is practically untouchable bell-to-bell at this stage, and if you haven't learned that through the 13 match blog, just you wait. It is simple story perfectly layered on top of spectacular wrestling and that is my fucking jam.
Hazuki defeated Koguma to become the new CMLL-Japan Women's Champion. Now that the reign has started, let's continue.
During the rest of the month in October, Hazuki and Koguma would go overseas to Mexico to tour around with CMLL. They would take part in the International Women's Grand Prix as part of Team International against Team Mexico.
Hazuki and Koguma would be in Arena Mexico, Arena Coliseo and even competed in ERLL. (I'm not gonna pretend that I know the name of that promotion.) Despite living life in Mexico, there was an offer sent by another wrestler back at home...
- Mei Seira (c) vs Hazuki (10:58)
- 03/11/2025
- World Wonder Ring Stardom
- High Speed Championship Match
- Stardom Crimson Nightmare
- ZERO: ★★★★1/4
Mei Seira was the High Speed Champion at the time of Crimson Nightmare. She made an offer to Hazuki as the next person to challenge for the High Speed Championship. The match was officially made and it happened on Nov 3rd. This meant that Hazuki had a chance to become a triple crown champion.
Fun Fact, this was the only time that Mei Seira defended the High Speed Title in a different big venue other than Korakuen Hall throughout her reign on a big show. Usually I expected that this would be fast paced with some holding patterns in between. However it was different than intended as Hazuki would counteract Mei Seira's speed.
These matches can get intense as these have the same time limit as the FIVESTAR. Mei Seira would end up retaining the High Speed Title and had leverage in our next entry...
- Fuwa-chan vs Spark Joshi World & CMLL-Japan Women's Double Champion Hazuki (11:33)
- 29/12/2025
- World Wonder Ring Stardom
- Fuwa-chan's Re-Debut Match
- Stardom Dream Queendom 2025
- ZERO: ★★★★
But first, there was a big match to end of Hazuki's 2025 calendar year. Not necessarily a big match for the Wild Heart, but for her opponent that being Fuwa-chan. This was the Shining Wizard's first match back in 2 years and marked her re-debut as a full time wrestler on the roster.
And Fuwa-chan's first major public event since one year prior for reasons I suggest you search yourself. The match was a really fun outing which showed how serious Fuwa-chan was taking her wrestling commitments. Hazuki would get the win following a Diving Senton. Even in defeat, Fuwa-chan did show her spirit on that night.
- Hazuki (c) vs Mei Seira (18:10) - V1
- 11/01/2026
- World Wonder Ring Stardom
- CMLL-Japan Women's Championship Match
- Stardom New Years 2026 In Korakuen Hall - Day 2
- ZERO: ★★★★3/4
Stardom. STARDOM. STARDOM WRESTLING! If you have seen their match from Nightmare Crimson and had not watch their rematch from Korakuen Hall in January, you have done yourself a disservice. This was essentially the match from Crimson Nightmare, but there was more.
More counter attacks, more reversals, more combinations. I love this match so much. This title having more time than the previous title granted meat on the bone. While Seira proved her strength in High Speed, Hazuki proved her superiority as an International representative by winning with an Emerald Flowsion.
Does it sound silly? That's because it is. But, it makes it worth while.
- Hazuki (c) vs Olympia (15:55) - V2
- 25/01/2026
- World Wonder Ring Stardom
- CMLL-Japan Women's Championship Match
- Stardom Awards 2025 in Takadanobaba - Day 2
- ZERO: ★★★★1/4
There are three things guaranteed in life: Death, Taxes and Tabata from CMLL coming in for a 3 Month Tour in STARDOM. Since this was around the time that CMLL wrestlers would do tours in Japan. This is most prevalent in late-January to February, where CMLL and NJPW do their Fantasica Mania tour. Some of the luchadoras would be doing these tours in Japan for different companies.
Tabata would be part of the STARDOM roster for a while and this was her longest tour at that point. Other luchadoras decided to wrestle within STARDOM during their tour and Olympia was one of them. This was more a David vs Goliath since the height difference will make you laugh. If you like those sort of matches, then you'll also like this one.
Also Olympia did a dive that wasn't from a corner to the outside. I would love this woman to do excursions every year now.
- Hazuki (c) vs India Sioux (15:16)
- 15/03/2026
- World Wonder Ring Stardom
- CMLL-Japan Women's Championship Match
- Stardom Cinderella Tournament 2026 - Final Night (Day 5)
- ZERO: ★★★★1/2
Hazuki was more of a dickhead which is bad on her part because India Sioux decided to respectfully spins her out with Lucha Libre, which is the fast pace, grounded mat based technical style and not the modern definition of high flying style. Sioux did a Suicide Dive that I have never seen in modern Joshi Puroresu which is a Tope Con Hilo.
She missed and crashed into the STARDOM girls, but Hazuki followed up with her own Suicide Dive onto Sioux. Okay. Look. I understand why dives like that won't happen at all for safety reasons. Sometimes I just want to see a wrestler have fuck it attitude. Sioux did an interesting submission which seemed like a Double Omoplata with a La Casita transition into a leg trapped Guillotine/Kimura combo.
Hazuki keep fighting back with her set of maneuvers and using the experience from High Speed to keep up with Sioux's acceleration. Towards the end, Sioux hit a Underhook Lifted Spin out slam into a Juji-Gatame. I should mention before I forget. I was worried that India might've had a malfunction because part of it was loose. Thankfully, it didn't happen.
India Sioux would finally get the wish as she hit the La Rosa on Hazuki and got the 1, 2, 3. This means that India Sioux is your brand new CMLL-Japan Women's Champion. This means that she will be coming for another potential tour soon.
She was also a triple crown champion as you can see image here. I believe this is the Mexican National Women's Championship, and I think its the CMLL Universal de Amazonas title, which is the prize she got by winning the CMLL Universal de Amazonas tournament. Correct me if I'm completely wrong.
Wild Heart's Ending
This officially marks the end of the blog for Hazuki's CMLL-Japan Women's Title reign. Well... this is finally in the back burner. It should have taken me this long to do yet alone taking this long to even think about getting this idea into existence.
I initially wanted to keep going with more tag team matches, but I was already taking so long to get this done. So I decided to shorten it towards the end of the reign.
Anyway, I hope you'd liked the unique style of what I do. Shoutout to Kevin for allowing me to use his image. Go follow him on his platform. And I'll see you all next time. KUMA!!!!
Kind Regards,
ZERO (or Archer)
Comments
Post a Comment